1/29/15

Paper Towns by John Green


So I just finished Paper Towns by John Green and I absolutely LOVED it. It was such a great read and I would recommend it to anyone! I am officially in love with John Green and he is my absolute favorite author. I can not wait for the movie to come out because I know its just going to be so great, I think they choose great people to play the parts and I am just so excited! I loved how the Fault in Our Stars was so true to the book and it was probably one of the best book to film movie adaptations I have seen, so I have high hopes for this movie. I am now reading If I Stay and am loving it! If you have any other  book recommendations for me please let me know because I would love to read them! 

XOXO, Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Paige Kate 2017